This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to be a celebrity with the utmost desire. How can I achieve this.?
12-07-2012, 05:23 PM
I want to be a celebrity with the utmost desire. How can I achieve this.?
I'm 19, and I want, I want to be famous. I want to have millions of people who know my face and my name... I want to have hundreds, thousands of people around the world thinking of me every second. I want to be bombarded with harrassment, with insults, with admiration and praise everywhere I go.. I want people to take photographs of me all of the time. I want to experience what the effects of having untold numbers of people knowing of you on my psychological health. I want the vanity, the glamour, the gold, the clothes, the twitter followers. The danger of Los Angeles. The drugs. The power. The night time. The attention. I want to always be on a plane to somewhere new, without anybody really knowing who I am. I want to make a name for myself. So where do I start

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 05:31 PM

"Sigh" I suppose if you had a talent you could follow that and make it happen like if you could sing, act, write, Play sports etc. You could go on reality t.v or be famous by association. All else fails make a sex tape that works for the talent less. You have options if that's really what you desire. I can't think of anything worse.

Ads

Make a sextape. It is not only a sure way to become famous these days; but it also reflects the required level of skill and intelligence neccessary to become a celebrity. If you're in it for the fame, money and parties, you'll be sorely disappointed. Drugs and money won't make you whole. It's a shallow, substance-less lifestyle that any intellectual would quickly grow bored of; thus why many celebrities are so dumb. There is no, "enlightenment," to be found in that lifestyle, it's just wasteful and destructive.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver and gold."
-Bob Marley

Dude, use this as song lyrics and mix it into your own song! Then put it on youtube!!!
Seriously do it.

you sucide...I'll take care of making you celebrity!

two words: sex tape

That doesn't sound healthy at all

Just make a million dollar video look at jb he's guy and now he's famous