This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP ME I NEED GIRL ADVICE!!!?
12-07-2012, 05:29 PM
HELP ME I NEED GIRL ADVICE!!!?
so the other night i took this girl to my football banquet, i like her sooo much. im 17 she is 16 and she has a boyfriend. I never saw her look as beautiful as she did that night, i thought i took an angel to the banquet. i just wanted to kiss her so badly. i get nervous so i said to her "you look nice". anyway we had a good time and took pictures after which she put on facebook after. i want to tell her how i feel but i know she likes her bf a lot and it breaks my heart because i would do anything for her. sometimes i feel like im wasting my time with her. any advice do u think she might kinda likes me. (she did mention that we look cute because we were matching)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 05:37 PM

she will only dislike you if you try to break up her current relationship or if you hit on her. try just to wait out her current relationship or get over her.

Ads

Oh my, you are just so cute! I hope the best for you two one day. You sound like you two would make an amazingly cute couple. Okay, so what you wanna do is tell her how you feel but tell her that you understand that she has a boyfriend and everything but that you just wanted to tell her because she deserves to know. And fingers crossed she knows how you feel and wont become awkward or anything but understanding.

LOL that is so funny same thing happened to me accept I was like her this boy really like me but I had bf.He told me eventually and well what could I do (I said that) then my bf found out and he went and beat him up.SORRY not to scare you but just hoping that dosen't happen to you.Smile