This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with a gril who I like?
12-07-2012, 09:24 PM
I need help with a gril who I like?
Okay,I like this girl ana,who is my cousin's friend.they both came to my house preparing for a party.than that's when I realized how beautiful she was.the next night my cousin told me that Ana wanted me to go to a party but I couldn't go because it was late and my parents said no.img haven't seen her since.I'm 15 and she's 17,does that matter.she has Facebook but I'm too shy to send a request to her.did she ask me out on the party or what.what should be my next move.anybody please help me it's driving me crazy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 09:32 PM

well... I would add her and send her a message saying hey and asking how she's been.
for the party thing.... I'm not sure... I think she was being friendly and nice, but that could be the final step or the first step for her to feel comfortable around you.
girls kind of like guys around the same age or older, makes us feel protected. so the fact your younger, it might just be a friendship she had in mind. but just keep talking to her on fb and try to ease your way in trying to figure it out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply