This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know how to set p a coool myspace/ Facebook like step by step. I need help adding music and a back?
12-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Does anyone know how to set p a coool myspace/ Facebook like step by step. I need help adding music and a back?
Does anyone know how to set p a coool myspace/ Facebook like step by step. I need help adding music and a background and pics and stuff I dont know how to do any of it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 09:45 PM

You can't set up a background in Facebook and add music like Myspace can.. but I'm gonna Teach you how to do some things

☻ Upload Pictures ☻
To create an album and upload photos:
1-Go to your profile.
2-Select "Add Photos" from the Publisher box at the top of the Wall tab.
3-Provide an album name, description and privacy level, and click "Create Album."
4-You will be prompted to install a small application that allows easy uploading of your photos. Please click "Trust" to any prompts that appear while the application is uploading. If you are having any trouble installing or using the photo upload application, try the simple version located at the bottom of the "Add More Photos" tab.

☻ Upload Videos ☻
Make sure the video is encoded in one of the following formats:
QuickTime Movie (mov)
Windows Media Video (wmv)
AVI Video (avi)
MPEG Video (mpg, mpeg)
Windows Media Video (asf)
MPEG-4 Video (mp4, mpeg4)
Mobile Video (3gpp, 3gp, 3g2)
Matroska Format (mkv)
Flash Player Video (flv)
DVD Video (vob)
Ogg Format (ogm)
Nullsoft Video (nsv)

you need to add the Video application to your account. You can find this application here.
http://www.new.facebook.com/apps/applica...2392950137

Once you have this application, follow these steps to upload a video:

1-Go to your profile.
2-Select the Wall tab.
3-Click 'Video' inside the Publisher box.
4-Select which type of video you'd like to make.
5-Follow the on screen directions for your particular upload type.

When you're done, click "Post" to generate a story about your video and store the video permanently in My Videos

☻ Add Applications ☻
1- Sign in
2- Click on this link:
http://www.facebook.com/applications/

There's a lot of applications that can add music to your profile .. I think you can find one cause it's pretty much the same as Myspace

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply