This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of Obama wanting us to write the White House regarding our taxes going up 2,200 in 2013?
12-07-2012, 11:34 PM
What do you think of Obama wanting us to write the White House regarding our taxes going up 2,200 in 2013?
When President Obama asked you to tell us what the middle-class tax cuts meant for your families, we knew you'd speak up. But I don't think any of us were prepared for this.

The stories started pouring in immediately. Within a couple hours, we received messages from tens of thousands of people. Folks from every state in the country took time to write in. You nearly took over Twitter, where the hashtag #My2K trended all day.

And people are starting to pay attention. News outlets are writing stories about how everyday Americans are engaged in this debate. Decision makers are coming to the sudden realization that they can't ignore the perspective of the middle class when it comes to cutting taxes.

You're changing an entire policy conversation. And we have to keep it up.

Tell us what $2,000 means to middle-class families.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/my2k?utm_sourc...iddleclass

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 11:42 PM

cheap empty suit

Ads

The ACA (Obamacare) is the LARGEST single tax increase in American history, BEWARE and it's gonna hurt the ones who can least afford it the hardest, the "middle class"....just wait and see.

If they allow me to borrow with unlimited credit and no liabilities I wouldn't care about paying taxes
I will join their party

Flooding congressional switchboards the night they passed Obamcare didn't seem to help.

Thanks Leslie keep up the good fight. Were it not for you mentioning OPEC I never would have noticed that Standard Oil and the Federal Reserve are highly connected.

Starting petitions to clean out DC completely would speak so much more and show these Politicians where every American stands on taxes

There should be high middle and middle middle distinctions made. Sock it to those over 100,000.

He should set down with both sides of Congress and tell them what it means, isnt he on top of these things.

What is the latest rate he wants. He starts out wanting one rate, then when others seem ready to deal, he ups it. He wants it to go over the cliff. He would rather people who voted for him suffer, than have to own the Obama economy if he gets his way.