This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm really shy, and i want to make new friends?
12-08-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm really shy, and i want to make new friends?
Ok soo as you can see im really shy person but once you get to know me im cray weird and funny.xD but i don't really know how to talk to people without feeling out of place, and a little bit akward... so how do i talk to people?.:oo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 01:08 AM

Same here il tag along on waiting for this answer also can some people check out my q's

Ads

12-08-2012, 01:08 AM

I was in a similar situation last year. Honestly the best thing to do is to get involved in clubs or sports and meet people there. I met my now best friend and her group of friends walking to the skating rink and we've hit it off since then.
You said that you're funny so use that to make people laugh. When you make people laugh (for the right reasons, not being mean) they will feel closer to you and want to be with you more.
Another way is to msg people on facebook and twitter, you don't have to worry too much about being shy cause its just messages. Get their cell number and text them and make plans for lunch or to go out. Just make sure it is not just a texting or message relationship... THOSE AREN'T FUN
Best of luck :DDD and don't worry about being weird, cause everyone is! Ahaha