This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get rid of the "big" map activity on my Facebook profile?
12-08-2012, 08:42 AM
How do I get rid of the "big" map activity on my Facebook profile?
I've made a few friends (like...2) through a game on Facebook that I'd just like to keep track of for game purposes, and I've blocked them from viewing most of my info. BUT THE MAP. Oh the map. They can still see where I live and where people have tagged me, and though I got rid of it from "favorites" up on top, you can still see it on my Timeline on the right side.

I really don't want anyone seeing where I have been but I can't figure out how to delete tags and whatnot since there's no link to original posts. I've taken all measures to remain private (organize people into groups, viewing my profile as others, etc.) but the map thing kind of tosses it all out the window. I'm an artist so I love the opportunity to show people my work (and potential have them buy it)...I just don't need them hunting me down or anything, lol

Any ideas on what I could do?
Abraxus got it! Thanks so much~ you are a life saver!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 08:50 AM

explained here

http://abrax.us/Facebook/EditFavorites.php

Ads

12-08-2012, 08:50 AM

Go to your settings, then go to Privacy Settings... Here you can change what anyone can view on your Facebook! I hope this helps because this is where I go... Play with settings and you will find it.