This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Does A Virgo Treat A Friend She's Interested in More Than A Friend?
12-08-2012, 09:40 AM
How Does A Virgo Treat A Friend She's Interested in More Than A Friend?
so I'm having problems with this girl who turns hot and cold. shes rich, shes spoiled, and somehow we became friends. she's a virgo if it makes a difference, and in many cases she fits the personality description.

she used to look back and stare at me *she sits way in front of me, the distance between us table-wise is kinda L-shaped" but after sending her the wrong text about this person that I am interested in but dont like any more than a friend, she grabbed me when i was walking down the hall and asked me to tell her tonight after she gets off from work. she facebooks me, and i refused to tell her, the next day she got mad, tried to avoid me but couldnt because I was trying to confront her in a friendly and caring way about her anger.

ever since then, shes been treating me differently. she doesnt hold her gaze like she used to, doesnt put as much effort to listen to me, just like shes always done w my friend whome shes known longer. that friend of mine has an issue with this because hes noticed that she used to give me a different treatment before the text event. so after that event i had a surgery and i didnt tell her, she texted me after she found out from this friend and asked why i didnt tell her myself. i told her i thought she needed space so i gave it to her. my friend later that day told me that she wants to hang out with us (the 3 of us) with my friend and my other friend to give them a present, excluding me. shes had opportunities which ive given, to give the present to them in private, but she never did. instead, she gave them presents in front of me, while i ignored it by focusing on something my friend showed me. i was really surprised that she would do that. anyway, shes been talking to me differently ever since then, not treating me the same as before. ive been getting really frustrated by her sudden change and self-centeredness and ignorance and carelessness and baisically shes become very cold and yet she bothers to meet up with us of all the friends she has. so anyway, my fury has been showing, and ive become kinda mean and cold too, in a gentle way. whenever i talk to her, which isnt often cuz ive been avoiding her cuz i want my space, i give her cold-hearted answers (taste of her own medicine) now when she gives me that whole character change, and we argue a lot via fb, and our conversations arent that good online anymore, in my opinion. HOWEVER, whenever the conversation gets tense and all, she finds a way to ease the tension. i talked to her yesterday via fb, after a week of not hanging out (i had a reason to), and I felt like i was missed because she was giving longer responses than she ever does, however, i was dead beat tired nd i warned her that ill passout, she shouldnt have taken it to offense cuz she already knew my intense weekend schedule and i thoroughly explained everything. however, because she was warm to me, i treated her warmly the next day when i finished off my response. she replied that night, and i cared about what she had to say, and she had exams to do, which i asked about as a caring friend, and she said "google it yourself (w a thumbs down icon)" then said "I just got home" and after i said kk fine she said "Sooo tired I didn't really study this weekend" w angry faces, i was really pissed off at the google it yourself comment because I took the time to care about her life and she does that, and yet she wants me to listen to her complaining. my friends think that shes doing that *they think this from a zodiac prospective* because she never gets the chance to feel smart around me, and im always the one to pour interesting information out which she doesnt know. she gets really happy when i compliment her, however, after that whole text shes been completely different, and i dont know if she likes me or not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 09:48 AM

tl;dr

Ads

12-08-2012, 09:48 AM

Hi from France ♫

Nobody can seriously answer you, because it depends your both personalities and deep / real intentions, not your horoscopes ! Sorry..

Have a nice day

Cat.