This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points best answer. please just help?
10-03-2012, 03:53 PM
10 points best answer. please just help?
So I like this guy and he's in my art class. And I really think he's super cute and stuff. But honestly I don't think I'm that pretty and I'm more of an introvert around guys I like. So this guy sits two seats away from me and we can never really talk. But I want to talk to him so bad and its not like I can talk to him after class because his friends are there too and the walk out with him. So I just become this huge turtle. I just wish I sat next to him then I could talk to him. But yeah I just wanna talk to him but I don't know how. Oh & another thing he has liked my facebook pictures & twitter & instagram pictures and he doesnt really use internet much as far as I can tell. So does this mean anything? I've never liked any of his photos. OH and when he turns you know how when you turn you try to get a glimpse of someone I THINK he does that I'm not sure maybe its just my mind messing with me. Any suggestions?
I can't though! I'm really shy and I get nervous. I have said hi before but yeah ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 04:01 PM

He. Is. In. To. You. You just have to be courageous and go talk to him after class. Or even before! Maybe get his number or give him yours. Then plan out a date to chill or hang out. That should get his attention QUICKLY! Good Luck

Ads

when you see him for the first time in the day say "hey" and if he responds build off of that try and start a conversation but try and talk about something casual like a class assignment or something

First of all. He will only love you as much as you love yourself. Be confident. That will win you so many guys.

Then just work up to it. First a wave, next day say hello, next day say hey how's it going? etc, then after that he'll be a little more comfortable. Compliment him, say he has really nice eyes(guys love that), then slowly work up to more conversations like the football game or what he likes to do. Within a week or so, break the touch barrier. Casually hi five him if he tells you something good he's accomplished. And then he'll want to go out with you. If not ask him out as friends, he's gonna say yes so just go for it!

Good luck.

And those likes could mean anything.

Move him to some coffee shope or some were else were u can spend sometime with him to speak and relax.

I can tell that you are not really confident and all you are thinking about are the bad things that can happen. You simply have to not give a fuck. Go up to him with a smile whenver he is alone and tell him that he is cute, he will smile back and if he thinks that you are pretty he will say the same to you. Next tell him that he should sit with you at lunch because you wanna talk to him more and you never can because of his friends. If you see him at lunch get his number and sit with him, away from his friends.

Find a reason to ask him for help - something related to the art class. Make believe you didnt get to copy the notes or ask him what the homework was. Anything. The goal is simply to start the conversation. Ask his opinions of things. Once he starts talking to you the rest will be easy. Good luck.