This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Does it Mean if a Guy Texts Me First Everyday? Interested or being friendly? 10pts?
12-08-2012, 06:05 PM
What Does it Mean if a Guy Texts Me First Everyday? Interested or being friendly? 10pts?
A few nights ago I got a random facebook message from a guy I met in college. I think he *might* like me because he'd stare a lot in class and go out of his way to talk to me. Anyway, during the convo he asked me how I was, if all my time was dedicated to working these days, and suggested that whenever I'm in town I should "hit him up." I asked him how I was supposed to "hit him up" without his number, so he messaged it to me, and told me to shoot him a text sometime. I gave him my cell number too.

For the past few days we've been texting back and forth. He always texts me first, and pretty early in the morning, this morning he texted me around 9:30pm and said “good morning!”

We were on the topic of video games and I criticized one of his favorite games, because it’s insanely hard. Today he wrote “dude I’ll help you beat it. You can’t give up on this game. What's your favorite game of all time?”

Is this friendly banter or is there something I'm missing?

(btw I have social anxiety and no experience with guys so that's why I'm more than awkward and inexperienced with regards to them)

p.s. I'm 23, he's 21

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 06:13 PM

I do believe he likes you or he wouldn't be txting so much

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply