This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is this bugging me?
12-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Why is this bugging me?
I'm 15, and my boyfriend texted me saying 'wtf I've just seen a naked woman dressed as superman on my twitter timeline..' And I was like 'lmao, what kind of people do YOU follow?' And he was like 'just some randomer' and I got curious and looked and it was this twitter account that posted pictures of 'the hottest girls' and they were all nude... I don't know why but this really hurt me and its making me feel so self concious about myself and I don't even know why...am I over reacting?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 07:48 PM

It would bother me too..

Ads

12-08-2012, 07:48 PM

'Naked woman... dressed as Superman', do you not see an inherent flaw in your logic, or at least the texting logic of your other half. Foucault called this a 'epicerie' which means... well I'm not too sure, but it has a lot of significance for you. So does your horoscope today, follow your stars and life will work out. Reject them and burn in the fiery pits of Uranus. Don't snigger, what are you some kind of child?... Oh, 15, my bad.