This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will he still have some feelings for me next school year? Please answer? I'll answer yours?
12-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Will he still have some feelings for me next school year? Please answer? I'll answer yours?
I have no way of contacting him until next school year or seeing him around town.he always stares at me, he smiles at me sometimes, he goes in my personal space, he gets shy around me/acts different around. he tried to make me jealous, he stood up for me once, we always lock eyes (his eyes dilate, 3seconds-1minute), he's been doing that for 7 months.My friend knows him and she asked him who does he like and he said that the girl went to a different school(so I thought it was me)my friend: do you know(my name), she likes you?(she described how I looked) him: no , who the h*** is she?(he was around a group of people when he said that.)( they don't talk anymore)Now it's a new school year and we go to different schools;I'm going to his high school next year. the last time I saw him, he looked at me like he was frustrated and then he looked like he was going to cry.I added him on Facebook, but he hasn't accepted it yet; he was on Facebook five days ago and yesterday;someone posted a girls' name on his wall, he posted:who is this? Get off my account, i dont use it anymore. so did he ever see my friend request? Was he trying to tell me something without actually talking/writing to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 09:25 PM

I know how you feel... It's always really frustrating. Are you two good friends? Do you have his number? If you do have his number, try calling him and explaining how you feel. Or even better, talk to him in person the next time you get the chance. You'll never know how he feels until you ask him yourself. Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply