This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I talk to this guy at school?
12-08-2012, 11:59 PM
How do I talk to this guy at school?
There's this guy at school. Since about the beginning of school I've seen him everywhere. I just love how he dresses. It's classy instead of all these "Swagged" out guys. My friends think that we'd be a cute couple. Even though right now I don't want a boyfriend, I want to get to know him. What are some good advice for talking to a guy you don't know? He knows I like him because my friend told him, so I just feel awkward if I started talking to him. I just want advice on how to avoid being nervous and shy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 12:07 AM

I know exactly how you feel! I've had the same experience where the guy knows i like him, it definitely does make it scary and almost awkward to talk to him! My best advice would probably be just relax and pretend he doesn't know you like him. Also, an easier way to talk to someone is maybe on facebook or through texting. Less pressure of being face to face, just don't get too used to it! You could maybe just jump in on a conversation that he's having with a friend, if you cant think of what to say. It'll make you less nervous if someone is around.

Ads

12-09-2012, 12:07 AM

Oh my gosh! I am in the same problem, only... I HAVE A CRUSH ON A SHY GUY. UndecidedI know, and I barely know him too. At my school, there was this Halloween dance and I wanted a date, and my friends said that this guy (I don't want to say names) was perfect! He was originally going with his friends, and it was picture day when my friends asked him for me (I know, I am such a wimp.) so he wanted to see who I was so, I came to him, he looked at me, and he hid behind his friend and said yes. It was so cute! Smile He would make a perfect boyfriend! Anyway, because I don't want to date either, but I at least want to be his friend so when I am older, he would ask me out on the spot! Smile so, because my crush is shy, (yes, he likes me back witch makes it harder to talk to him) I am just starting out by saying hi to him In the hall way. Simple. Maybe after a week or two of that, ask him simple questions like what time is it? And if he is in your classes, ask him what is our next class. Stuff like that. Soon you can talk to him. I hope this helped! Sorry if it isn't very good advice... Smile