This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does this boy like me?
12-09-2012, 02:26 AM
does this boy like me?
There's this guy who works at my local coffee shop.

He's been working there for a few, years and always says hi, how are you.
I went there about 6months ago and when I had made my order he said I was well manned, I didn't think any thing of it so just said thanks.
About a month or 2 past and I went again one time and he said it again. I was bit shocked and didn't know how to respond so just said thank you again.

I though he was just being friendly

But since he said that he's been staring at me, started off about 10secs every so often. But recently when I've been going he seems to stare at me for about 30-50secs quite often. Then if his male workmates are there he will stare at me then turn to them and they will say something to him then he would answer back/laugh at the same time (Like they were teasing/paying him out about something), then he would stare again, and they will sort of stare as well.

Does he like me.

A first I didn't really see him as someone I would date. but now I like him too. How can I tell him I like him too/flirt with him without saying it.

But if he did like me would he not of said something by now, as if a guy wants to be with you don't they do what ever it takes to be with you.

I also heard someone say he's name once so looked him up on Facebook and found out that he's single and has been since 2010

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 02:34 AM

Yes, all the signs are there, he likes you, badly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply