This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like my bf is embarrassed of me or something? What do you think?
12-09-2012, 02:51 AM
I feel like my bf is embarrassed of me or something? What do you think?
We've been together for 2 1/2 years. We live an hour apart, but see each other often. I'm 17, he's 19.

Since we live an hour apart, we don't spend much time with each other's families cause usually when we see each other, it's just us two. But, whenever I do, do something with his family... he tends to blow me off, doesn't talk to me much, seems like he forgets i'm either there. The first time I met his parents/siblings, was the state fair in 2010... he didn't ignore me then, he was all over me and stuff. Second time I saw his parents and pretty much his WHOLE family was July of this year for his sisters quinceanera.

My parents drove me all the way up there. Hour and a half drive. Before the quinceanera even started, I felt SOO uncomfortable. My bf was the only person I really knew there. I understand it's family and a very special day for his sister, I wasn't demanding attention, but I pretty much got NO attention at all from him. I was standing there, with no one to talk to. While he was talking to all his cousins.

Whenever we're together, he always asks to take pics and I always say no.. (idk why).. and now I saw him last night, I wanted to take pics and he said okay, but we never did it, and I asked him a lil bit later last night and he said no. So maybe it's cause I never wanted to before? Idk.

I write about him on Facebook occasionally, not nonstop everyday, but a couple times a month. He never writes about me. And I know it's only Facebook, but my point is, is that... he never shows me off, and i'm sure he doesn't talk about me to anyone. Not that he has to, but I think a bf should show his gf off to everyone..

Idk.. I just feel like he's embarrassed or something ._____.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 02:59 AM

He should def. Show u off if not maybe his family doesn't like u???? Or he's just an ass talk to him about it?? If he's an ass about it leave him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply