This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What this this guy mean when he says this? Does he see me as his advice-giver? Or as more?
12-09-2012, 03:50 AM
What this this guy mean when he says this? Does he see me as his advice-giver? Or as more?
This guy is into dancing. He dances all kinds; He's really good, so i decided to message him on facebook and tell him that he was amazing, and that he should follow his dreams and keep dancing. we talked for a bit then he said "its crazy we havent talked before.(: Thanks for being so nice to me. You must be an amazing girl. <3 " i gave him some advice on not giving up and he told me he "likes talking to me." and that "he likes everytime i message him." What does this mean? Does he see me as more than just a friend? Or just as an advice-giver.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 03:58 AM

A friend maybe more but defiantly more than just an advice giver Smile

Ads

12-09-2012, 03:58 AM

from what you said he sounds like he is into you!! sooo if that's what you want then good job!!! but if its not just tell him your not interested if anything comes up! hope this helped!! Smile