This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused about a guy?
12-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Confused about a guy?
So I met this guy in my poetry class. Right away, I thought he was cute. For the first couple months of the class or so he pretty much just ignored me. But then he began inviting me to writing sessions with other members of the class. When he put my number into his phone, his hands were shaking. At one of the writing sessions, we were smoking and whenever he passed me the blunt, his hands were shaking a little. Then we went on thanksgiving break and didn't talk much. We've been back for a week and he didn't say anything to me in class. But I ran into him at my work and he asked if I was going to a poetry reading today and when I said yes, he said that we should hang out there together. Well, he didn't show up so I texted him to say he had missed a great reading and he texted back that he was sick and asked what I thought of it. I texted him back and it's been 5 hours and he hasn't responded. I thought maybe he was sleeping but then I saw him on facebook. I can't tell. Do you think he likes me? I'm so confused!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 05:56 AM

Its possible he likes you. Im seeing some mixed signals here which is not good but I think you are overreacting just a little bit. First of all, why are you smoking at a writing session? And second, he probably just forgot he was texting you. He will get to it eventually just give him a little more time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply