This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be looking into this ?
12-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Should I be looking into this ?
We are both 16 and About 8 and half a month, ago me and my family moved to a new city, and I joined a church and met other youths, but there was this particular guy, which I haven’t really spoken to him allot, but he did joke at one point about getting my number which never happened yet so, recently in the pass months I have noticed that his behaviour has begun to change towards me for example he began staring at me more, and he would at times stare and smile at me. After I finished speaking once, he even moved closer to me, only to put his leg next to mine and it touched, and he kept it there for a few seconds, he then proceeded to bumping into me, with his arm, anytime he passed me and even stared into my eyes once. I have also noticed he would mostly sit facing me, or near me but wouldn’t say a word to me, and I’m so shy mostly towards someone I’m beginning to having feelings towards and this is making me feel bad . He was arguing with his friend once and when he came, right in front of me, he stopped and shook his friends hand and reconciled, while staring at me the entire, time he also talks to people around me but never talks to me. He also throw a pen right in front of me, and when I picked it up to give it to him, he smiled and said no its ok, and continued staring at me, and then once I needed a bible and there was only one bible left, and he stood up to pick it for himself but when he saw I needed a bible he left it there and went back to his seat. And finally when others were teasing me about a boy I denied he kept staring at me with a smile on his face. all he mostly does now his stares at me, sometimes with a smile, but doesn’t speak to me, but people surrounding his voice also gets softer in terms of tone when spoke to me once, me I do not want things to continue like this, I would like to get to know him better, but I’m extremely shy. I also notice he mirrors my actions an raised his eyebrows at me . I would love any advice what should I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 06:49 AM

You should try talking to him more. Ask random questions and find out more about him. He'll eventually have to answer you.

Ads

Thats pretty weird. He's probably really shy too. or maybe he does not know how to talk to girls? If you like him play along with it. Itll work if you do that if you choose to do that.

this guy sounds a lil creepy but i was ounce like him shy and stuff jus ask him to hangout as friends start talking u might figure out u rly like him or dislike him........... oh and r u mormon? jus curios

Attempt to make small talk...
Or give him your phone number and text him. When I like a girl, it helps me to talk to them on facebook or through texting, because I'm pretty shy myself.