This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Close female friend stopped talking to me after I mentioned I liked her. What to do?
12-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Close female friend stopped talking to me after I mentioned I liked her. What to do?
I have a female friend that I have known since about July, and we were really close. I helped her and her family out with moving, helped her school supply shop, offered her rides home when she needed it, and her family even trusts me enough to let her stay out late when she's with me.

I had mentioned through an email back in October that I kind of liked her, but she never responded or reacted to it. This past weekend though when I dropped her off at home, I asked if I could talk to her real quick. She said that she has to go but we can talk online later. She knows what I wanted to talk to her about due to a Facebook post she made. Now I'm not sure if she's upset at me or what, since I ended up leaving her a message on Facebook this morning (she has no phone) that I liked her since we didn't talk that night. She also saw the message this morning around 10pm. I'm also afraid that it may be awkward if I message her first, especially since she saw my message this morning. Not sure what to do Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 11:12 AM

all that matters when its =SAID & DONE !!!! --- is you BE HAPPY! BE FREE! & BE YOURSELF . despite society & social media.

cus thats what people will RESPECT & REMEMBER 1000000000 years from now. ;-)

Ads

12-09-2012, 11:12 AM

Just talk to her. She probabily doesn't want to talk to you becausa: she doesnt like you back (sry :/) and she doesnt want to hurt your feelings or she does like you but she's affraid to do anything about it. The only solution is talking to her...
Hope I helped ^^