This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for female perspectives and advice?
10-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Looking for female perspectives and advice?
In the past few weeks, I developed a nice connection with this woman at work. We talk just about everyday and if we can't talk, we always somehow someway would have intense eye contact where nothing else in the world can distract us for those moments. We have had conversations on different personal levels. She would ask me some fairly personal stuff (family, life experiences, and my preferences with women/relationships) We make each other genuinely laugh and she has gone out of her way to converse with me while on the job. Throughout all this, I never was aggressive with my flirting and I gave my best in terms of being genuinely interested in her and I actually am.

So, after days of self pep talks, I finally asked if she would like to hang out outside of work. She gave me a very positive "yes" and I thought all was good....until I realized that I don't have her number. I mean I could of got it through work, but that's creepy and not cool. So on Friday, (three days ago) I wasn't able to get time with her or anything so I kinda went into a panic and sent her a DM on Twitter saying "What's your number, here's my number. Look forward to hearing from you." Well I haven't heard back and there's no way she didn't see it considering I've seen her tweets.

Now I'm not losing sleep or getting too frustrated over this, but I really would like to know why the no response. What do you think is going on? What would be the best way for me to go about this upcoming week? Should I talk to her? Should I avoid her?

I understand the desire to put down funny answers as I have done it many times, but I will appreciate any honest attempt at advice. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 04:28 PM

i would think that shes having second thoughts. So I wouldn't try to persue it further at work. That could become ugly, if you know what I mean. Keep being friendly and polite in an impersonal way. If she's interested, you will know soon enough. Good luck

Ads

She probably only said yes because she felt bad and now ignoring you to get you off her back.

Calm down dude she might just be trying to give you a hard time just to know how much into her you are, now just try going up to her and telling her I once again something like I'm sorry about the tweet the other time, just couldn't get a hold on you and thought it would be easier that way, but would you mind giving me your number that way we could plan something out??? If it's ok with u or something like tha