This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a lot of friends on Facebook?
12-09-2012, 04:23 PM
How to get a lot of friends on Facebook?
How can I get a lot of friends on Facebook like without adding them. Like I want everyone to add me ( the multiple friends) so I van be noticed. So how can I get a lot of friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 04:31 PM

Free can of coke for everyone

Ads

Why ?. You're probably not going to even talk to half of them and Facebook is dead now how about you try and make real friends sweety Internet fame isnt everything

Well, you need to also understand that there is no important significance of having a-lot of friends, it doesn't really matter. Also, if you have a-lot of friends, your privacy is exposed. Especially for you, considering you won't even know these random people who add you. But, if you want a-lot of friends, you need to be spread across the internet and earn fame, such as the famous YouTube-rs. Be careful, you can never trust anyone on the internet nowadays, especially random people.

dye your hair crazy colors

You find people who you met them before and pick them to become your friends. You need to chat a lot with your friends and upload many pictures and videos.