This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i delete my facebook?
12-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Should i delete my facebook?
Everytime i use it i feel like im wasting my time and sometimes i cant help it. I think ive been addicted to it .I dont talk to all my friends list alot anyone .No one seems to care what i post and i hardly get likes . I dont post stupid things or anything like that and im not begging for likes either. I also get deprressed when i use it . But i dont want to delete my facebook cause i have some family that i havent seen in a long time and i dont want to lose contact from them .I get on facebook everyday but if im out of town or something like that i dont use it and i get worried .I just feel like facebook is keeping me away from accomplishing my goals . Should i just delete my facebook or take a facebook break for a few months .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 04:33 PM

yes, you should delete it. use email or the cell phone to keep in contact with your family.

Ads

This is a dumb question. You say it makes you depressed, why would you even have to consider deleting it? Stop whining and delete it. Keep in touch with your family through email.

I have the same question and i think take a break from it for a few months.

If you are depressed, just try to take a break for a while, tell your friends that you're leaving facebook for a while to take a break.

yes you should delete your fb i see no reason that you shouldnt other than the fact you have family on it. what you should do is make a new fb under the same name add your family and delete your other fb account

meh, no one will care anyway