This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I post a message from the group I created on facebook?
12-09-2012, 06:28 PM
How do I post a message from the group I created on facebook?
I created a group on facebook for a small vacation villa rental business in Italy where I live. I want to post on one of my fan's wall and have it show up as a wall post from Villa Cenami, not from me-my profile. How do I do this. Even when I access the villa group page at the top it shows I am logged in as me. I am confused about how to communicate with my fans via my group page.

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 06:36 PM

I don't think you can post to peoples walls, through your group. I have 4 and the only way you can communicate with your members is via message. You can access that on your group page under the picture you have choosen to represent the group.

Ads

12-09-2012, 06:36 PM

You go to the group page, being the creator of the group you have more options than the members.. Right under the picture of the group on the upper right side of the page, you find the option that allows you to send a message to all the members of the group.. That is the only way you can be sure to get in touch with the members.. You can post on the wall of the group, but you can't be sure people will check the group every now and then.. But when you send a message to the members they get this message in the inbox of their facebook account, they will know and they will check it..