This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just met this girl in college. what now?
12-09-2012, 06:42 PM
just met this girl in college. what now?
One of my friends invited me over to make gingerbread houses yesterday. comes to find out I was the only guy that showed up and there were about 7 other girls there. I only knew two of them and was introduced to one girl that I was really attracted to. Being the only guy there and awkward enough, I didn't stay much long. But we had small comments here and there. She seemed interested, she would glance at me and then smile after. I added her on facebook earlier today and she accepted it. but what should i do now? im a junior in college and shes a senior..girls what do you think??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 06:50 PM

I'm a guy, but just talk to her. See if you guys have any connections are common interest.
Don't let her take away your school time. She is last in your priority list. I doubt you'll listen to me, but
grades come first. Girls don't like failing guys.

Just go to events with her, but don't let her hang out with you too much.

Ads

12-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Keep talking to her, but not too much. You don't want to freak her out. Just be friendly and try to get to know her. You should be able to get a feel for where she stands attraction wise if she reciprocates and seems interested, Then be brave and ask her out! But yeah put her towards the bottom of your priority list. Girls are attracted to guys who have lives and hobbies, and who care about themselves enough to try to get good grades.