This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i become her friend?
12-09-2012, 08:19 PM
how can i become her friend?
I am studying in second year of engineering. I like one girl so much in my college. I want to make a friendship with her but the problem is that i don't know that girl. Everyday i am watching that girl and every time while i am watching that girl i am just thinking that how can i talk with her and how can i make her my friend because she is totally unknown for me and i am also unknown for her. I know that now a days girls don't trust the boys very quickly and they don't talk the unknown one and make friendship also. So in this case how can i talk with her? i am totally unknown for her and no one of her friends know me and one of my friends. How can i start conversation with her and make friendship with her? please suggest some ways of making friendship with her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 08:27 PM

The best thing to do? just go up to her smile and say Hi. introduce yourself. tell her you've seen her around and thought it would be polite to introduce yourself. there's no need to jump into a conversation right away. but if it happens have fun. just take it slow one day at a time. eventually ask to be friends on facebook!

Ads

12-09-2012, 08:27 PM

look!! have patience... start with a polite introduction... don't stare on her every time... try to help her if she needs... give her time to react on this.... try to create interest on her about knowing u... again it is a very slow but best process... too hurry can destroy everything... and important thing is be loyal.. don't do this just for fun..... if these things will go right u will have a good and understanding friend..... all the best man....