This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyway you can see who is liking your google blog on facebook?
12-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Is there anyway you can see who is liking your google blog on facebook?
I have a blog. That always get's a bunch of people liking this to Facebook. It is through goolge. I am not familiar, this is my first blog.

Is there anyway to find out exactly who is liking it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 09:10 PM

You can only identify who "likes" things you create on Facebook by being Facebook friends with them. If you posted your blog link on Facebook, for example, all those who "Liked" it from your friends list would be visible to you.

It would be a violation of FB's privacy restrictions to list who "liked" it on another service like Google.

Although: People who "like" something of yours on Facebook that are not your friends are seen by THEIR friends as having liked it. Which helps spread the word to even MORE people you might not know. Hope that's not too confusing.

Ads

12-09-2012, 09:10 PM

What you need to do is go to Facebook and make a Page for your blog. Then on your blog (preferably somewhere visible) you need to have a button that says Facebook, or Like us on Facebook, or just the F Facebook symbol, and have that link to your Facebook Blog Page. As the page's administrator, you can then see everyone who has liked your page on Facebook. Be sure to update the facebook page regularly with everything you've posted recently on your blog, or people won't see a reason to follow your blog.

As an example, here's my blog: http://hotshotblogger.blogspot.com/ On the top right hand side you'll see a place to like my blog on Facebook. Clicking on that will take you to my blog's Facebook page, where you can then like us on Facebook.