This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
None of my friends came to my birthday party?
12-09-2012, 09:40 PM
None of my friends came to my birthday party?
Hi. Today is my 16th birthday. I had a huge party and invited about 40 friends, including my 3 bff's. Almost everyone RSVP'd yes but nobody came. I'm really upset and super embarrassed.... I'm so ashamed because my parents spent so much time and money throwing me a sweet 16. How do I apologize to my family and cope with the humiliation? Thanks so much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 09:48 PM

Awwwww, you don't need them there obviously not real friendsSad are you okay?

Ads

They obviously are not your friends if they sh!t on you like that. Ruin each one of their birthdays in response.

well i know how it feels..i'm really sorry darling!..well maybe u can just ignore what happened..i mean when u see one of your friends that was invited you can just pretend that you had a huge party and ask him why haven't u seen him nobody will knows anyway..as for your parents..u shouldn't be embarrased about it because they really love you and u didn't do anything wrong!

Your family won't expect or demand an apology from you--especially now. This is really unfortunate. Are you certain that the invitations were not misdated? Otherwise, you have obviously become the target of somebody's cruel joke that was perpetuated by Facebook or the like. I'm really sorry this happened. Celebrate with your family and then donate the rest of the food to a local charity. It's hard to swallow now, but none of these people were your friends, or especially a bff. Friends don't treat people this way. Don't accept it and don't be a doormat.

First of all, you shouldn't feel ashamed. It is definitely NOT ur fault they didn't come. This was obviously a very mean and cruel prank your "friends" played on you. They may make excuses and think it was funny but you shouldn't let them be that way. If they were your true friends they'd apologise to you and your parents. You'll probably feel guilty to your parents after all their hard work but your parents won't let you feel guilty. All they want is for you to be happy. So get up, either make up or break up with ur friends and smile. Life has it's ups and downs and you'll get through it.