This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last text message you locked on your phone ?
12-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Last text message you locked on your phone ?
What was the last text message you locked on your phone, and why did you choose to lock it ?
Locking is basically saving. When you lock a message it stops it from being deleted when your phone clears or you wipe out a convo.
Locking is basically saving. When you lock a message it stops it from being deleted when your phone clears or you wipe out a convo.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 10:03 PM

What does locking it do? No I really want to know...

O okay I thought so. IM prob. The only 13 yo girl on here that doesn't know what that means. Lol! Thanx though.

Ads

A text from my boyfriend. I wasn't in a good mood at all yesterday and he texted the cutest thing to try to cheer me up, so I locked it.

What does locked mean? The cutest text message I've had recently, that I would lock if I knew what it meant, was from a friend being lovely.

One of my best friends wrote on my Facebook wall and texted me saying that I was a 'boss' and that it was awesome to hang out with her and my other friend on Friday night, and I thought it was really sweet so I locked it.

My phone doesn't have the locking feature, but I have saved a couple text messages in my phone as notes because I didn't want to lose them. Smile

The one I saved most recently was from my boyfriend about a month ago. It was a long message about how he's found his true love and how special I am to him. Warms my heart up every time I read it. ♥

My last locked message is a tweet from my boyfriend. It says "Thanks @(my twitter name) for a great year and I love you so much!! You mean so much to me and I hope you have had a great year as well".

It was our anniversary that day.

But most of the messages I lock are just things with important dates or times that I need to remember. Sometimes I write up my homework in a message, too, so I need that to be saved.

It is from my boyfriend, I don't want to write it because it is long, and too personal. But it is just about how when we are away from each other (even though it is usually only a few hours, like over night) how much he misses my touch, and need my kisses and wants to hear my voice. He wrote it like a poem. I saved it because it was very sweet, I actually cried when I read it.
It is from: Mon, Oct 22, 11:49pm
I still haven't deleted it yet, but I have a document on my computer of some poems he wrote me, so I may transfer it there.

I messaged my ex gf and told her the truth about my account on some web site.I dont think she will believe me but I really do want her back and it seems like its going up and down on some days.

A text from my boyfriend. I was having a really bad day and we didn't see eachother in almost 2weeks and he literally listed all of the reason why he loved me and the story of how he wanted to ask me out. It was really sweet<3 I locked it because I luv him!