This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get some more twitter followers?
09-30-2012, 10:07 AM
How to get some more twitter followers?
Well I am having trouble getting more followers! I already have followers, it's just that lately I haven't been improving! I need some help on how to gain more followers, except I do not want to use any of those automated sites or pay for anything! Does anyone have any tips, they would all be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 10:15 AM

Look for other people related to what your tweeting about and follow them. Also don't tweet crap, give them something that makes them want to follow you.

Ads

09-30-2012, 10:15 AM

The biggest thing I did was re-vamp my bio. Look at it and make sure it says everything about you in a witty catchy way. I dumped all my followers cause they were all junk except for like 10 of them and I started over. After I changed the bio, people have payed more attention. I read somewhere that there is some kind of twitter yellow pages and they index you based of your bio. Also see what you are talking about.. If you are not interesting then they will not come. Another strat would be to post something on the daily trends and again make sure you are witty and catchy. Other than that, you will have to use software, which I have used a couple of freewares that worked ok, but sorry I can't remember the name of them. Good luck, OH! and respond to strangers from time to time...