This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What shall I do about this girl?
12-10-2012, 01:07 AM
What shall I do about this girl?
I used to talk to her a lot in some of my classes, and for some reason I really liked her and still do. she's popular but she's not a slut or doesn't drink, but she has popular friends that I'm embarrassed to be around. now im in none of her classes I was gonna take it to the next step but I haven't ever got a chance to talk to her. I'd talk to her on facebook but I don't know what about. its been nearly a month and I haven't talked to her since were not in eachothers classes, I have no idea why but I really like her. when I'm not with her I think about her but it beats me up everyday, because I've never felt this way about a girl before. when I see her I get butterflys inside.

I cant explain right now but in a nutshell, were not in anymore classes so I cant talk to her, I feel shy in front of her friends and even in the internet I don't know what to talk about with her, also what if I do talk in Facebook but never in real life?

what shall I do? what do u think I should do? even if I have no chance how do i stop loving her?

thanks for your help, I always thought relationships were overrated but although she's out of my league, I want to be with her.
Thanks meena and helen, im gonna take your advice Big Grin and jo, get a life maybe im not popular and im shy but at least im gonna do something about it.

anyway i cant decide which answer is better but thanks again Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 01:15 AM

Just ignore her.

Ads

Just ask her if she swallows. That's always a great icebreaker.

everyone's going to tell you to just go for it and be your self, problem is your in school and if your not in with the popular crowd then she wont go out with you no matter how much she likes you. that's just school life, try to stop thinking about her by replacing her with someone else think about other girls you like. i know i sound like a bit of a d1ck but i'm honestly trying to help.

those other answers made me laugh but im going to break it to you. do you have this girls number? i mean you can talk or text? jesus dude if she was interested she would of given it to you or she waited for you to ask. secondly then hit her up on fqacebook just say hey its been a whiole since we've talked how are classe? and see how she responds. if shes keeping up conversation and your tyalking again then suggest hanging out or getting that number to talk more if you dont already have it. if you dont have it, then give her your number and say well if you want to talk just text me or call. and if she does then you know you have a chance i not then your questions answered and move on.
lastly, how do you know she doesnt drink or gets with the guys of her group? you can assume she does or doesnt but dont be affraid of her friends. it sounds like your in highschool and let me tell you none of that shit matters in college or after, you guys need to get over that and realize it, the sooner the better youd all feel about eachother and yourselves. so take a chance, talk to her if she isnt responding then you know she never thought it was anything to begin with. and if she does, then hey it may lead to bf/gf thing. if she like you her friends wont matter so they shouldnt bother you. but however it turns out at least you got your answer

If you're too nervous to approach her in front of her friends, then it seems to me like Facebook is the best bet.
Start off with something like "long time no see!" and let the conversation progress from there. Ask her how she likes her new classes, etc.
Nothing may come of it, but the way you're carrying on, then nothing is going to come of it for definite! You get no where by being passive. Take massive action, and do something about it.
You have nothing to lose and possibly a lot to gain.
If you're feeling brave, you can even tell her that you miss seeing her and would like to hang out sometime.
Even if she says no, there won't be any awkwardness, considering that you never bump into each other anymore.
But chances are, she might say yes!