This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend issues? Help???????
12-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Friend issues? Help???????
basically, i couldn't go with her to the cinema the other day and now she's not acknowedging me and ignoring me. I didn't bail on her i already had other plans and i said i'd go the next day and she's in a mood with me and isnt even talking to me. I wasn't at school the other day because i was ill and when i came back she didnt bother asking me why i wasnt here, why i was ill or if i was ok etc. She also blocked me on facebook ;l It's not very nice and if I did this to her she'd be in a right mood! She's being really rude she doesnt even aknowldege im there and just leaves me out purposely when we're with our friends. Really not nice/pissing me of. is she a 'true' friend or is this just a silly fight? Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 01:54 AM

Silly fight. She'll get over it

Ads

Shes obviously not a real friend and has no intention to be.. leave her too do her thing

Well, in my opinion that's not what I call a true friend. But then again just give her some time, I guess. My friend and I have been best friends for 2 years and we've had out ups and downs. You not going to the movies with her isn't a big thing. I told my best friend something secretive and she blurted it out in her neighborhood. She's just my friend now. We also had another moment and she did the same things to me, like your friend's doing to you. I told her to stop acting childish and and be mature about the situation. If she is really your friend she'll forgive you eventually and apologize for her being rude and stuff.

Hmm... maybe she took things very personal? I would recommend you go up to her when she's alone (it won't work out if she's with someone), and just ask her, "Is there a problem?" so you can talk things out with her! Maybe there's a misunderstanding, or maybe she thought you were lying... or maybe she really wanted to have a nice talk with you but got upset when you said you couldn't go... it could be anything!

I don't think anything like this screams "bad friend", and I don't think you're a bad friend either, I think she's upset about something. I wouldn't exactly say it's silly either, it could be! Good luck, I wish you the best! Smile