This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dog Dead or Not,Confusing?
12-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Dog Dead or Not,Confusing?
Hiya,Im Emma.
My daddy recently bought us a doggy.His name is Ollie.We already have one at home of the same breed(Lhasa aspo),he is the most unusual color of dog that you have ever seen.His coat is unique for his breed.
My daddy was recently talking about selling the puppy to our neighbor last week.They said they would like to buy him.I came home yesterday and my daddy said the pup had passed on.I was bawling my eyes out-so was my brother(the other is an emotionless jackass).Then today I was on Facebook and the neighbor who was going to buy Ollie had posted a picture of 'her' new dog that she got yesterday.Coincidence?I think not.The dog is exactly identical to my Ollie down to his black beard and black through brown coat.My dad says he is dead.I don't believe him.I need proof saying he is.

My daddy might say he is dead to get rid of lots of tantrums but lying to me brings more.I don't think i can trust him unless he admits that the dog in the picture is MY dog.There is no point in lying to your daughter if you are the man who chased the Ice-cream man for insulting my brother.I CAN FIND THINGS OUT EASILY,DADDY. IM YOUR DAUGHTER,REMEMBER!

I just want to be able to know the truth..please help in any way..
I just want my dog back...Im crying right now..
Also my pic is my pup
JOHN~EVERYTHING ISNT ABOUT ICE-CREAM.MY DAD HATES WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO HARM HIS CHILDREN.HE THREATENED TO BURN THE ICE-CREAM MANS VANS AND HE BROUGHT A HAMMER WITH HIM WHEN HUNTING THE POOR MAN DOWN.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 02:33 AM

If this is for real and your dear daddy could lie to you like this then he deserves NO respect from anyone including you.

I'm only half believing this little story.

Ads

Go talk to the neighbor. Say your dad told you that he sold the dog to them and you would just like to see him one more time to say goodbye. If they don't argue with you then you know your dad lied about the dog being dead.

There's nothing anyone can do for you dear, you need to have a talk with your dad, not posting a drama filled rant on a public site for attention.

Well it sounds like daddy is somewhat unstable. I guess the apple didnt fall to far from the tree there dear.

i would just comment on the photo saying something like "oh ya i miss him but i am glad that he belongs to your family" and if they respond in any way that inferrs that ur family gave him to then go to your dad and confront him u could do this by txt, call, email, or a door visit too

My money's on the ice - cream man, he's got a motive..... Revenge.

I just knew the ice - cream man would be a good tale.