This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about open a fake facebook account to talk with the girl i like?
12-10-2012, 03:32 AM
What do you think about open a fake facebook account to talk with the girl i like?
Well, i was thinking about create a fake facebook account that i'll use to talk with the girl i like, without being recognized by her. I think I would fell a little bit bad with her.

What do you think?
My goal was to watch how he is without my presence like watch someone thinking that is alone, to know her better
when I said he above, i meant she, lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 03:40 AM

personally, dont do it. if you want to talk to her, then talk to her on your own real facebook. i promise it will work out 10x better then making a fake facebook. just dont be shy and go for it. because if you made a fake facebook and you werevto.go out on a date with her then what would happen ya know? so i think you should just go for it as yourself. Smile good luck!

Ads

Thats lame why dont you just talk to her using yours thats like desperate if you make a fake one just to talk to her

DON'T! EVER! if u really want to talk to her, talk to her as yourself.. i know what i'm saying.. just DON'T do it..