This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do so many people post pictures of themselves that were taken in bathrooms?
12-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Why do so many people post pictures of themselves that were taken in bathrooms?
I have noticed that a lot of the pictures posted on here, particularly the 'rate me' type have a picture of someone clearly taken in a bathroom. It's either at home with their toiletries and mildew on display or even worse, in a pub/bar toilet. When you post a picture don't you check the background out first?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 03:41 AM

Usually cus theres a mirror so they can see themselves while they take the pic

Its so trashy I have no idea why so many people do it.

Ads

I wonder that same question!! Maybe because there is a mirror to see yourself taking the photo!

because they want their whole body to be in the pic, so they take a pic of the mirror to see it.

Women tend to feel most attractive after throwing a crap.

I guess its the new trend. Its especially attractive and classy when you can spot a big ol turd in the toilet!

Ummmm....better acoustics? I think it's because they use the mirrors to preen before they take the shot.

It's often because bathrooms are small and are usually lighten up well. the mirrors also allow the photographer to look at their self in 'real life' rather than on a tiny screen.

Lol, i once did that when i nearly sent a picture of my boobs to a guy, i did it so i could see if everything was in the picture lol.

Nooooo I love it when they do that! It means I can sneer at their frankly poor taste is bathroom comestibles. There is someone I follow on twitter who is a monstrous braggart, I follow him because he writes for a publication I like. He's always posting instagrammed shots of his lovely life, house, family, pets and shamazing life experiences...and yet. He posted one of these bathroom pics, and do you know what he had on his bathroom shelf? You know that blag TRESemmé from Home and Bargains called something like Trés emma? Dat. *hugs self* See things like that make me sleep better.

Edit - I just got 4 point for answering this Q?!