This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I run a Twitter account for a TV show?
10-03-2012, 04:42 PM
I run a Twitter account for a TV show?
I actually run two Twitter accounts for two TV shows. I'm just a huge fan and I have actually gained a bunch of followers on both including the actors/actresses on those TV shows (verified twitter accounts of the celebrities on the show).

A celebrity from one of them direct messaged me and asked who ran the Twitter account (a month ago). And two days ago a celebrity from the other TV show direct messaged me on the other Twitter account asking the same thing.

I don't know what to reply with. I'm scared that if I told them that I was just a big fan that they'd tell followers that I was a fake and to unfollow or actually unfollow me themselves. I worked hard gaining followers on both Twitter accounts.

My friend said that they might pay me money either to keep running the account or for me to give them the account (like give them the password and everything). I don't know if that's true, but thought that would be cool. Lol.

I don't know what to do though...

What should I do?

What should I reply?

Someone please help? Thanks ♥

ps: I'm also very nervous because I'm huge fans of the celebrities that direct messaged me. Lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 04:50 PM

that is so cool! why have you not replied? Just say your a big fan, they wont think your a stalker. Maybe they want to thank you! DO IT, imean they care enough to DM you, right? Smile

Ads

10-03-2012, 04:50 PM

Wow that is so cool! You should reply