This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help understanding this girl?
12-10-2012, 04:20 AM
I need help understanding this girl?
Gonna try to keep this short.

There's this girl that is a cheerleader and amazingly gorgeous. We're both in 11th grade. She is in my math and physics class. In math when we get on the computers to do this thing that is like a test prep we sit near each other due to assigned numbers. We talk to each other and make each other laugh while we are doing this. If we weren't talking to each other this would be pretty boring, at least I think so. So today when she found out we weren't getting on the computers she said "aww, why can't we get on study island?" Study island is the test prep site. Was she saying this because she wants to talk to me or because she just didn't want to take notes? I'm so confused.

In physics we sit near each other and she seems to flirt with me. Again, that's what I think at least. Like when the teacher hands out papers down the row, when I go to grab the paper from her she will either move it or hold on to it tightly and smile at me. Also, I will tell her pickup lines in a joking way to make her laugh and she will say some funny ones back. She laughs at almost everything I say, even if it isn't all that funny. Do you guys think she possibly likes me? Also, I'll catch her looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Thanks guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 04:28 AM

Yeah, it's possible she likes you. If you two talk and stuff, you should get her contact info or add her on Facebook or something and try to talk outside of school. If chatting online or on the phone goes well, see if she'd like to hang out outside of school. Good luck! Smile

Ads

This is so cute haha. Yeah I think she might like you Smile but it could easily be misunderstanding and she might just see you as a friend. It's just whatever way you want to take her actions, do what you will with them. If you like her, why don't you tell her?! There's no harm in that! If she really is friends with you, she will understand! Tell her, seriously.

Yes I think she likes you and I think you should go for it and ask her out Smile

1...2....3....4...and 5. yes you are 100% liked by this girl. She shows every common sign that she likes you. the aweee no study island? thing is only 1 but it is a strong enough sign by itself to insure she likes you. She definitely flirts with you. and catching her looking is another very strong sign. If you want my advice than start talking to her in between classes if you dont do that already and one day, after school just tell her that you like her and ask her if she wants to go out with you. straight up like that.

Et tu, Brute? translated into English means, you too, Brutus? But the quote is generally considered inaccurate and a fiction of Shakespeare's. More then likely he said "my son".

The ironic point of Caesar's death was that the assassination took place in the Pompiean Theater where the Senate was meeting on that day, which was named Gneaus Pompey, the man Caesar had recently defeated in Rome's most recent Civil War.

The conspirators largely felt they had rid Rome of a tyrant and urged celebration, but were quickly forced out of Rome and into another civil war by Caesar's Master of the Horse, Marcus Antonius (Mark Antony), and Caesar's nephew and "heir" Octavius, later to be named Augustus.

Again, any promise made by Brutus to Antony was probably a fiction created by Shakespeare.

Do not use William Shakespeare as a historical author. He was an actor, not an historian. If you want a discription of Caesar's life by people born before the twentieth century your best sources will be Suetonius and Plutarch, who were both historians who wrote in the Second Century. Translations of Plutarch's Lives and Suetonius's Twelve Caesars should be in most bookstores.

Yeah, good chance she likes you. Or, she's just a tease. Ask her out, worst she can say is no. then you will be no worse off than you are now

ask 4 her number, and texty text, what do u do in the hallways, she sounds like she has a good sense of humor, and 4 a girl thats awesome.

How long has it been, anyway when u talk to a girl, if they say no, ur gonna become really good friends, the only way it becomes awkward is if u make it awkward, by being depressed and shit...