This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is hacking his facebook too much of a revenge?
12-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Is hacking his facebook too much of a revenge?
Im 15 years old on my 17 year old ex boyfriend has been playing games with me for 4 months. I finally ended everything with him and to get back at me he is telling everyone my secrets and trying to make me jealous of him and his new 14 year old girlfriend. But back when he actually liked me, he gave me his Facebook password which is also his email, and twitter password. So to get back at him for everything he has ever done to me, i got on his Facebook and made his profile picture two guys making out, i posted "We are never getting back together" by Taylor Swift on his wall and a little bit more. Nothing else too big. Did i do too much?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 09:27 AM

Playing games? Do you mean like cheating on you or messing with you? Well, even after it ended, it's still harsh to tell everyone your secrets and try to make you jealous. Revenge is definitely not the best answer, and it could lead to something bigger, and even make you look bad if people found out. If I were in your shoes, I'd be pretty mad and would maybe post those stuff on his wall. He could go around telling people that you - his ex - posted all those stuff and this could make this "fight" between you guys even bigger. I wouldn't say hacking his fb is too much of a revenge, but I would still delete all the stuff you posted.

Out of your anger, you probably wouldn't want to, but months and even years from now, he'll realize it was his fault. All his fault. Besides a guy like that would NOT be worth my time and shouldn't be worth your time either. If he wants to make himself look bad by him telling your secrets, then let him. People might laugh, but to be honest, they'll probably forget in a week if it isn't too big. In the long run, it'll just be him with a bad name. Just get over him, and rip out this chapter out of your book. Move on and find someone better. Hope this helps! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply