This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about this? Do I like her?
12-10-2012, 09:40 AM
What do you think about this? Do I like her?
We traveled to the beach with my sister's friends and their parents all the weekend because of their graduation. I didn't know any of my sister's friends so, at saturday night, everyone (including me) went to a restaurant and all the parents sat in one table and my sister and her friends sat in another table. Because I didn't know anybody and I am a little shy I sat at the adults' table (I'm 17 years old) and the sister of one of my sister's friends sat right next to me at the same table (she's 17 too).
We talked for like three hours and she didn't stop asking things about me! She asked me what do I like to read, what are my favorite movies, what are my hobbies and that kind of stuff. I told her funny stories, she laughed, she talked about herself for a few minutes (just the thinks I asked to her) and then we left. All the weekend she was looking at me for a few seconds but I noticed that.
Sometimes, we made the famous "eye contact" just for a few seconds.
I have not seen her since that weekend but one day I found her on Facebook and I added her and she accepted. After a few days, she talked to me asking for my phone number to add me on Whattsapp. I have her number and she has mine but I haven't talked to her since she added me on Whatsapp.
But after all, my dad is a very good friend of her mom and one day, her mom invited my dad to her house with a group of friends and Sofia (that's the girl's name) asked for me. She said to my dad: did any of your sons came? Or did you came alone?
I have one brother and one sister. She doesn't know my brother, and she doesn't talk too much with my sister so it was obviously asking for me.

What do you guys think?

Btw, she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Sorry if I had bad english =)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 09:48 AM

yes you have feelings for her

answer mine http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...219AASaRJd

Ads

12-10-2012, 09:48 AM

I think she took interest in you =). Start texting her more often and go to that event with your Dad. You guys made such a good connection at first, maybe it will lead to something else. Also, your English is really good.