This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is wrong in this "dating" situation?
12-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Who is wrong in this "dating" situation?
My friend started sleeping with this guy, who wouldn't add her on facebook, wouldn't call her anything but "my friend" and was shady from the beginning (said he would come over and didn't, wouldn't text her back for hours, wouldn't answer his phone, etc)

From the beginning, when he didn't come over or answer his phone, I assumed he was with another girl. She always believed his stories though...

Basically, she slept with him despite these things, then he tells he "I like how our relationship is now, I don't want to be tied down and I would like to continue seeing you", she was very hurt and angry at him.

Seriously though, who's fault is it? The guy who promised nothing and didn't even lead her on to think it was more than sex or the girl who expected a commitment and so readily slept with him?

What do you think of this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 11:32 AM

It's both their faults, he's a sleaze bag and she's an idiot.

Ads

bASicaly he sees it as fwb wehere as she is seeing as a commiitted one

It's nobody's fault. She just has to accept that this is the way it is and to stop expecting anymore from him.

Tricky... but your friend should've realized that the guy didn't want anything from the beginning.

its ur friends fault cuz he was honest wit her about wat he wanted and she wanted sumthin dif from him that he said he didnt want. plus if the guy didnt show much effort other than the sex part y did she waste her time? and i believe he had a g/f too.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out here

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...629AATn3jT