This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My sister's bf keeps deleting and blocking me on FB?
12-10-2012, 11:46 AM
My sister's bf keeps deleting and blocking me on FB?
My sister is in a relationship with a boy she met at camp who's from Turkey. We have friends and a few relatives who live there so we go there almost every summer and she gets to see him. I know he's a nice guy that likes me but he's still a weirda** (I don't mean that in a hateful way). I still like him, but I never said or did anything wrong for him to delete and block me. In fact, between the two of us, there is a normal friendly relationship. When I told me sister the first time he deleted me, she said "well I don't know why he did that, he told me you added him again, people are just weird". Should I not take it personally? But tbh I kind it a bit awkward. Especially since I'm probably going to see him for the rest of my life if they're going to have a future. Right now he has me blocked on my own facebook, yet he's friends with my puppy's account. Interesting. Besides that, he's a nice honest person in real life

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 11:54 AM

Who really cares, he must not like you. It's just the Internet.

Ads

12-10-2012, 11:54 AM

this is so stupid he's not ur bf so why do u care just let it go