This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my crush to notice me on facebook?
12-10-2012, 01:27 PM
How do I get my crush to notice me on facebook?
I only know him because of French exchange and even then we didn't really talk. He is now back in france but I really like him and has his facebook. He liked my status a few times, and I liked his picture and commented on another. I just want to be friends with him, because it is highly unlikely to be in a relationship when he lives so far away. Anyway, what else should I do? Will he get a bit freaked out if he saw my comment on his picture? It wasn't a compliment, nor anything horrible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 01:35 PM

Well talk to him get to know each other because good friends thats only gonna happen if you talk to him inbox him saying hi or how it going how you been different things like that

Ads

No of course he wouldnt get freaked out, thats what facebook was made for!

Anyways, If you wanna get his attention and get him to notice you, try liking his statuses, making comments on them, etc. Eventually he will get the picture, and notice that you want to get his attention.

Im not a big facebook user, so Im not sure what the Instant Messaging thing is called, but use that! Tongue

Just message him when he is online, ask him how he is doing back in France. Ask him about the people there, about the food there, culture, etc. There are TONS of things to talk about, especially since he is in a foreign country. Youre bound to be curious about something there Smile

Talk about both of your likes and interests (ex: food, sports, art) or even talk about both of your dislikes.

Constant conversation is what maintains friendships, especially long distance ones! Smile

Hope this helps, feel free to e-mail me on further advice

-Nick

If you're commenting and liking the things he posts, he's obviously going to notice you.
Also, there's nothing wrong with long-distance relationships. Many people say it's hard, but I among others are personally fine with them. Just keep in contact with him and build up your friendship little by little.