This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my dads "girlfriend" is terrible?
12-10-2012, 03:36 PM
my dads "girlfriend" is terrible?
Ok so it goes like this, a little over a year ago my mom passed away and about a month later my dad started talking to this woman (all because i set up his facebook which is now a regret) and she thinks they are dating. she is always so lovey and mushy and i talked with my dad last night about her and he said shes alright to talk to. he left his facebook open and i was tempted to read his messages with her which i did. all she talked about in the chat messages was how she loved him and how their relationship was old news. in one message she said "will you change your relationship status for me?" and she told him how and his response was "damn your a lot of trouble".my dad has not once treated her like a girlfriend and he says for a man his age it is very stupid to date anyone an d he hates being lovey. hes very defensive over her though even if she isnt around when me and my brothers talk about how much we hate her. she is always at our house and is really nice. i see her to much and she needs to back off. she gets in between me and my brothers relationship with our dad.if my dad ever says we are going out to eat to like a sit down restaurant he always invites her which kills the mood. she hasnt done anything to me but i just dont like her and she just walks in our house at like 9:00 at night and acts like she owns the place and sits down on our couch and drinks our tea and eats our food. the first time i met her me and my dad was going to a mexican restaurant and my dad told me at the last second she was coming to eat with us and i didnt even know who she was.my dad never even acts like its weird she thinks they are dating. unless he goes along with it just because he doesnt care. she honestly has no life. it sounds bad but if it wasnt for my dad she would still be living with her parents and she would not have a job.all she cares about is my dad and sweet tea from mcdonalds. she always calls my dad sexy and she refers to him as "her man". how should i get rid of her. no im not gonna try to get used to her again it didnt work. so how should i get her to back off?
im a 14 year old guy and my dad always beats around the bush every time i ask if they are dating

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 03:44 PM

ps3 gift card dvd wii mp3 player maybe.. or try to brainstorm more Christmas gift ideas in Amazon gift central just select the recipient criteria. Hope this help

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gift-central/?tag=103959011-20

Source(s):
Experience and answers.yahoo.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply