This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I STILL MISS MY EX! Help Please!?
12-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I STILL MISS MY EX! Help Please!?
Ohkay...i'm in 8th grade. I never had a boyfriend before Than over the summer i ment this guy named Cole. Cole and I hung out once with a group of friends and we didn't even really talk. But I must've made an impression on him cause after that him and his friends would call me asking to hang out...I got suddle hints that he liked me, He would allways try and contact me and wanna hang out and would smile when ever we saw each other.
Well one day we were talking on facebook and he said "We need to hang out soon so I can ask you somthing!<3" and than he told me he was gonna ask me out. A couple days after that I heard another girl talking about him and I realized I was jealouse. I really liked this boy and wanted to call him mine<3 So another day when we were talking I said " I dont wanna wait to be your girlfriend anymore!(:" so he asked me out and I said yes.
While we were dating he would always ask to hang out but I always had a exuse. i had never been in a relationship before. He was the kind of guy to try things.and he told me he wanted to finger me and i went along with it but i was really scared...so would end up avoiding to hang out with him....He had even said i love you before we started dating. he was always so nice to me and complimented me.
Well one day he was telling me how much he wanted to meet my parents and i was surprised and thought it was sweet!!(:
the next day he broke up with me through text and said
"Hey! i think we should just be friends for now): cause i never get to see you and we barley know eachother"
I didnt know what to say so i replied."k"
Than he said "I'm sorry NicoleSad i truley am"
It hurt so bad....We only dated 6 DAYS!!! but it hurt so much idk why...I never stopped liking him.
Less than a week later I started dating another guy to try and get over him
while I was dating this other guy i saw cole at a football game and we talked and played around than he asked for a hug and i gave him one...
A week later cole started dating another girl. He probly thought i was over him cause i had another boyfriend but i wasnt...
A couple week later i was hanging out with my friend sarah and her bf konnor who happens to be friends with cole...Me and cole were allone alot even though we both were in relationships. I showed cole my true personality that day....He asked if he could kiss me and i said idk i have a bf and stuff...i never told him yes. but he kissed me. And i didnt stop him
After he kissed me we had the longest hug ever i bureied my face in his chest and just stayed there...i almost cried cause i realized how much i still liked him.
I said " I still like you" Than he said " I know"
than i asked " do you still like me?" He awnsered " a lil"
Than I just kept hugging him...I missed him so much! later i asked him if he just dated me for my boobs cause somone told me that was why...and he said " no i really liked you..." And he said it so sincere! He kissed me 3 more times and id hug him right after just so he wouldnt try to make out with me...
After that we didnt talk than a couple weeks later he did somthing to one of my friends and i got so mad...I told my older brother who hated him to tell him to leave my friends alone than cole messaged back sayin somthin like "i didnt do anything blah blah your sister is telling people we made out blah blah btw your sister has nice tits" (no blah blah) lol but it got me so mad how he said that to my brother.
than a couple more weeks later he came up to me and my friend walking to a game...i didnt look at him at all i was so mad. than he was going on braging about stuff he was gonna get for his birthday
than he say "hi nicole" and i say "hi" thann i say "i heard what you said to my brother about me" and he was like " aha your big titties"
We havent really talked since than.....
I miss him so much i dont know what it is about him...like we only dated for 6days! why do i still like him...I miss him so much it hurtsSad
please help:'(
(sorry for misspelled words)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 03:45 PM

Really, 6days?.... Your average period will last longer than that relationship, do you miss that too? Your in 8th grade, stop worrying about dating and relationships and enjoy being a child before its too late. No relationship at your age is going to amount to anything life-long and its not worth the stress. Just get over it.

Help me out?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...158AAfKVlS

Ads

12-10-2012, 03:45 PM

because you've never really Been in a relationship before but sorry that happen to you :/