This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can a business use Twitter to expand?
10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
How can a business use Twitter to expand?
I have to answer this for a project for school but I am completely ignorant of Twitter so I'd appreciate any help with it. I just need to know what a business might do on Twitter and how'd they go about doing it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM

Social Media Networks like Twitter help lost of businesses especially online marketing in the sense of promoting their products and services. With Twitter it will be easy for them to find their potential customers and business partners. To know more about this fascinating and fast growing social media, I recommend this blog, I am a frequent reader of this social media blog. Bless you..

Ads

Twitter is instant messaging made available to the public,” stated talk show host and author Hugh Hewitt.
I think that’s a fair starting point. I’ve heard others call Twitter a micro-blogging platform.
Here’s what you need to know. According to the State of the Twittersphere report, each day 5 to 10 thousand new people join Twitter. Current estimates of total users top out around 5 million. That’s a lot of opportunity.
Twitter allows you to post updates (called Tweets) as often as you want (and limited to 140 characters). When you follow other people on Twitter, you see their tweets. When they follow you, they see your tweets.

Twitter is an amazing tool that can expand your reach to customers and potential customers. It can allow you to stay in touch and connect with thousands and thousands of people instantly. It can help drive your brand and communicate with customers in a way that you’ve never been able to before. And so much more. Here are some things you can do with a few minutes a day on Twitter:
- Broadcast your blog posts out over Twitter to entice people to your blog
- Mention new menu items or other innovations
- Publicize events you may be holding, such as wine tastings
- Communicate weekly or daily specials

Every online business around the world has its own account and uses it for promoting their offered services or products . It is really a valuable tool for small and big businesses to reach their targeted audience/ customers and engage with them and hear their feedback about their business.