This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl I like is sending mixed signals?
12-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Girl I like is sending mixed signals?
What does it mean when a girl is sending mixed signals that she likes you? This girl seems to always be smiling around me, she introduced herself when we first met, and she often asks how I'm doing. But on the other hand, she doesn't start conversations much and took a while to accept my friend request on Facebook. What could this all mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 07:19 PM

She may like you and interested in you but you are not giving her enough assurance and confirmation that you also like her.

So if you like her, show it, tell her and let her know, ok?

Ads

It looks like you're overthinking it. What if she's just really nice and acts that way with everyone, it doesn't necessarily mean she likes you. I know that's not what you want to hear, no one does, but I'm just being honest. And as for what you should do in the meantime, just work on being her friend. Don't get the heart involved too much otherwise if it doesn't work out in the romantic way, the friendship will be down the drain as well.

well it doesnt mean she is sendingmixed signals it means she is friendly and likes to talk to you it doesnt really mean she likes you she is probably reallyh pretty too because those are the types of girls that can smile at you and you think she likes you. dont give up!!! you CAN get her to like youSmile keep conversations going message her on facebook! if you dont talk much talk more if your sad smile more. ONE MAIN THING! DONT BE BORING!!!Big Grin