This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the Larry storm?
12-10-2012, 08:55 PM
What is the Larry storm?
Yeah I realize that this question has been asked 183628402749293 BILLION TIMES but I'm curious. I'm a huge 1D fan but I don't spend every waking moment online so... lol. Could someone explain this to me, start to finish? Thanks :]

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 09:03 PM

Larry Stylinson = Louis and Harry in love, bumming every night.

From what I learned from tumblr, Louis likes to search Larry in twitter every so often and blast at people who haven't even @him in a post...tweet? Whatever, I don't do twitter. And then Elounor shippers attack Larry shippers in a desperate attempt to get 1. Noticed by Louis, or 2. On his good side, for some odd reason.

And then hell starts. Between the fandom on twitter and tumblr.

And Larry shippers dissect everything, from the source of the tweet, to the style of the writing, to the time it was sent, and provide detailed tumblr posts (that are actually quite fun to read, though very scary because why would you spend so much time on that???) to why it was actually management, and not Louis. And THEN Elounor shippers call them insane, and it's just a never ending battle.

(But really, Louis looks good with either or, so I don't really see what everyone freaks about. Pretty babies on both ends [hypothetically of course, because two males can't make babies].)

Seriously, almost every directioner tumblr user picks a side and reblogs this stuff, search there.

Make sure you have popcorn though cause it's entertaining.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply