This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to see who is "talking about" your fan page on Facebook?
12-10-2012, 10:09 PM
How to see who is "talking about" your fan page on Facebook?
On my fan page for my business, it says "277 people like this" and I can click on "like this" to view them. Added now is a Facebook update that says "10 people are talking about this" but none of it is clickable. How do I view this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 10:17 PM

The social network has introduced Page Insights tools, due to go into the wild in the next week or so, which let Page owners see the number of friends of fans of a page, the total likes of the Page, the weekly total reach of a Page and the new 'people talking about this' metric.

Its emailed statement opined:

Facebook has enhanced Insights to show brands how to get more people talking about and sharing the things brands put on their Pages, which is key to getting a brand’s message out to more people. And research shows that word-of-mouth conversations among friends are the most influential for getting a brand’s message across.

The 'people talking about this' metric will count "stories" - meaning anything that is "eligible to appear in a user's news feed". According to Facebook, this will - deep breath - include:

Page likes
Posts on the Page's wall
Liking, commenting or sharing Page posts, photos, videos, albums or any other type of content
Answering a question posted by a Page
RSVPing to an event
Merely mentioning a Page
Tagging a Page in a photo
Liking or sharing a check-in deal
Checking in at a Place.
So anytime anyone does any of that long list of things, it'll be added to a public post of the number of times the brand has been talked about. The actual "story", i.e. the post, like or whatever, will not be shown.

Ads

12-10-2012, 10:17 PM

In think you cant check it. If you are admin you can see who are your fan page fan that means who liked your page.You can also make your fan page customizing using pictures , website , new tabs etc.