This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's my friends girlfriends problem?
12-10-2012, 10:10 PM
What's my friends girlfriends problem?
My friend and his girlfriend just got engaged, presumably because they are in love. Anyways, I was looking at her facebook and under her recent activity it said she "liked" "channing tatum" - This really annoyed me because to me it gives off the impression that she is checking out other men, when she already has the man of her dreams (my friend).
Bloobeduu: Right, let's just all get married and drool and fantasize over other people except our spouses right? and if anyone disagrees with that, they've got a problem. Give me a break.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 10:18 PM

I don't think she's the person with the problem here.

Ads

Its Channing Tatum..? I think he will be ok.. OR!! maybe they have a deal that they each get one caleb that if they had the chance to do it with, it would be ok and wouldn't be cheating..

I don't see any in my opinion...

i think you "like" your friend a little to much, he's an actor she is allowed to like him, and yes she's aloud to drool over other men as long as she stays faithful... BTW it's really none of your business stay out of their relationship and get over your little friend-crush.