This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My family has a huge trust issue with me using social media sites like FB and Twitter. Please help!?
12-10-2012, 11:49 PM
My family has a huge trust issue with me using social media sites like FB and Twitter. Please help!?
Three months ago, I've got into a huge situation with my family involving a stranger and from that moment on, my family doesn't trust nor believe that I won't let that happen again.
How can I get them to trust me again? And oh, I'm 21 but they treat me like I'm 12

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 11:57 PM

Well why wouldn't they have issues. Why did you get into this situation with a stranger? If you can't tell when someone is a problem then you shouldn't be use social media. It's quite dangerous and you read about it all the time.

As far as being treated like 12 if you were as naive at as a 12 year old involving the stranger then they are trying to protect you. If you don't want to be treated like a 12 year old then be a mature 21 year old. You can also move out and get your own place.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply