This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if i don't have the internet on mah phone will it cost money to get twitter updates?
10-03-2012, 05:08 PM
if i don't have the internet on mah phone will it cost money to get twitter updates?
I do not have te internet on my plan. So it would cost money for me to go on the internet. But if I just have Twitter sending me updates, would that cost money? I mean when they send them, do you have to open up the internet to view them? Or does it just come in a text? Please help! Thankss!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:16 PM

Yeah, it will cost to use the net in any way. (unless you are on wifi network. That's free) Not sure that you'll be able to at all though if you don't have the plan unless it's wifi.

Ads

10-03-2012, 05:16 PM

Now from looking at the Twitter Site, it looks like they can send updates via text (rather than through a Twitter app), so if that is the case and you are not having the updates come through a Twitter app, you should also be ok, using your unlimited text plan just for the updates.

Never thought about it, because the few times I had Twitter updates go to my cell phone, I was driven insane by the sheer number of them, I turned them off. (what can I say, I'm old).